Friday 16 January 2009

Day '2' All is well

Day 2, and decided to make journey to St James's on my own, had been advised to prepare a full bladder prior to radiotherapy, so I drank 1.5 litres of water en route (maybe not such a good idea)

On arrival and check in, have to once again comment on the wonderful staff, who in my eyes are the most attentive, caring, concerned people I have ever met.
This doesn't excuse them from lining up my backside to critical expert coordinates and zapping my nether regions with high speed radiotherapy, while they hide in a 4' lead lined secure booth, capable of withstanding a nuclear attack!!!!

Any way, zapping complete, quick dash to loo and on my way home, Euros purchased, skiing in Les Gets Saturday, back Monday is all I can think of.

Session at The Ing's with freinds and colleagues, always a great way to finish off a week.
Everyone I spoke to (including Sharon) was so genuinely pleased I had decided to go skiing, even for just a couple of days.

Not yet packed all arrangements made, musn't forget Aqueous cream, (wonder if I could get one of the guys to apply, maybe not!!!!) and tablets for Monday!!!

Have a great weekend.

Kev.

No comments:

Post a Comment